I just returned from the Snow Areas see the pictures I took this morning. There is 1 to 2 feet of snow so there is plenty to have fun in.
- Guide for a FUN
- GREAT SNOW PLAY DAY IN WRIGHTWOOD, CA.
- Check Conditions Online.
- Visit on online Blog about the Conditions
- Search online wrightwood snowplay and go to the Outdoor Report this is updated when there are changes in conditions
- You can also call us during the day at 760-249-3653
- Arrive Early in Wrightwood by 8:30-9am on weekends and holidays
- If you arrive early and then leave by about 2pm you will miss most of the traffic.
- Or better idea is to come on a weekday or non-holiday period
- Make sure your car is ready for the drive
- Tire Chains, and emergency equipment, shovels and warm clothing
- Know the route you plan to take and check the road conditions
- DO NOT rely on GPS as this has sent many people in the wrong direction or on unmaintained roads
- Stop by Mountain Hardware at 1390 Hwy 2 Wrightwood, Ca. 92397
- Stop by and see us we will have the most current conditions and can help you with your questions.
- Also we have a map showing you the Snow Play areas stop by and pick it up