The snow play conditions are GREAT the best we have seen in many years. There is plenty of snow for you to have a fun day with the family in the mountains.
This weekend will be VERY busy so make sure you arrive early and leave early see the notes below.
- Guide for a
- GREAT SNOW PLAY DAY IN WRIGHTWOOD, CA.
- Check Conditions Online.
- Visit or online Blog about the Conditions
- Search online wrightwood snowplay and go to the Outdoor Report this is updated when there are changes in conditions
- You can also call us during the day at 760-249-653
- Arrive Early in Wrightwood by 8:30-9am on weekends and holidays
- If you arrive early and then leave by about 2pm you will miss t of the traffic.
- Or better idea is to come on a weekday or non-holiday period
- Make sure your car is ready for the drive
- Tire Chains and emergency equipment shovels and warm clothing
- Know the route you plant to take and check the road conditions
DO NOT rely on GPS as this send many people in the wrong direction and on unmaintained routes